This was our family at Easter.
We have 10 new additions to our family since Easter. First to join us, were our 5 new chickens- Buff, Golden, Tiger, Violet, and Ari (2 Buff Orpingtons, 2 Bantams, and 1 Auricana). They seem to like their new coop, especially with the electric fence around it to protect them from the evil dogs (the next door neighbor's "bird" dogs).
The chickens were followed by our 2 new barn kittens. Isabelle's is Oreo (with the stripe down the nose), and Miriam's is Peanut. They only stay in our barn half the time though. The other half they go back to visit their Mom and sisters at the neighbor's barn.

This past week we made a grand trip down to Branson, Missouri to pick up my new puppy, Eli. He is a Havanese, absolutely adorable, and very well-behaved. He is doing well on the potty training. He loves to chew whatever the kids leave down (preferably their toys, shoes, and books) so the family room is staying much cleaner as the kids are learning quickly to pick up their stuff. 

And last, but not least, the virus in my tummy will be making an appearance this coming spring, with an expected date of March 1st, but I'm hoping for earlier.
You fooled me! WIth the title I figured it was a pregnancy post, but with all the furry members of the family I had been fooled! Congratulations! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I can't think of anything else you could add:) Your puppy is adorable!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congratulations! Thanks for updating- it was fun to read!
ReplyDeleteSo many exciting things. We are so going to have to visit you guys! The girls can't wait to see all your animals. And I can't believe you are throwing off the baby count. (Andy has 6, we have 5, you have 4, Deborah has 3....) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! All this exciting news is almost overwhelming. Boy when you post, it's significant! :)
ReplyDelete