Here's my husband. Is he mooning over me, rubbing my back and encouraging me? Nope, he's fiddling with his video camera... again. But now, after the fact, I can say the video he made from all of his footage was certainly worth it. Actually he was much better in the support department this fourth time around. He certainly kept me, my Mom, and all of the nurses laughing. Here I am, roughly 20 minutes before delivering. He's making me smile once again.
I loved the water birth. Emily was born June 3rd at 11:03pm.
Oh, my beautiful new baby! Well, I'm sure she will be once she gets all wiped off.
And she is.
Wow. Look at all that hair.
Her sisters enjoyed holding her the next day. David just looked confused.
We're ready to go home.
Well done Kristy! I'm so glad you have a blog. And Emily looks so cute! Mine always are so ugly for the first 3 weeks.... good thing they get cuter.
ReplyDelete