
For FHE one night we reenacted the night of Jesus' birth using Little People. Isabelle was Mary, Miriam was Joseph and David was the innkeeper. So Jonathan would say something and then the girls would repeat it. For example, "Then Mary said 'oh, my tummy hurts, I think I'm going to have a baby' and then Isabelle would repeat it." David's favorite part was yelling, "No Go Way." They pretended to be sheep and angels and there was a wise man for each of them.

Time to decorate the tree!

Most ornaments ended up exactly 1 foot off the floor.

Emily got to watch us.

The final result.

We visited Santa's Workshop. Isabelle was describing to him exactly how big of a truck she wants. Miriam asked for an apple. When he asked what else she wanted, she asked for a banana. David refused to go near Santa.

Emily wasn't sure what to think.

Santa's elves hard at work. We all enjoyed the hot cocoa and cookies.

Can we go for a sleigh ride?
Santa's workshop looks fun! And Emily is so cute I think I am going to come steal her for a day:)I hope Miriam is getting an apple and bananna in her stocking!
ReplyDelete