Sunday, August 3, 2008

Swarthout Family Reunion

Jonathan took Isabelle and Miriam to Colorado for the Swarthout Family Reunion June 28th-July 1st. (Yes, I'm a month behind). I was so jealous. I love his family and all of his cousins. But I decided not to tempt fate by trying to bring a 4-wk old. Luckily, I had my niece Monterey to talk to so I wasn't lonely.
Both girls loved playing with the tetherball.
We talked to Isabelle a lot before she went about our family tree. She was very fascinated that Grandma Swarthout was her great-grandmother. While there, Jonathan said she often sat with her.
They loved being with their cousins (and second cousins).
Thank goodness Jonathan asked Aunt Jen to do their hair or they would have looked like disasters the entire time.
Grandma Swarthout with all of her greatgrandchildren. Amazing!
One day they went hiking at the "Garden of the Gods."
Isabelle is our dare-devil.

They both love crafts.

A different day they went to the zoo.

I just have to say that my husband is sooo cute (and such a good dad). I'm a lucky woman.

Who wants to be a dinosaur?

Cousin Sarah does!

Miriam is afraid of almost all animals, but I guess pigs are okay in her book.


This is one of my favorite pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog! I like it! If you have any q's about settings or layouts or anything lemme know! I have had fun figuring it all out! It looks like you had soooo much fun! The pictures are great!

    ~Malisa

    ReplyDelete