My parents came to visit at the beginning of October. We had some great times and some lazy times too. We also took a trip to Vermont to see the fall foliage. I'll post that trip separately.
Miriam made a necklace for Grandma and Isabelle made a bracelet for Emily.
Emily loved being held by Grandma.
We made applesauce. The orchards in CT sell "2nds" on their apples 3 lbs for $1. Isabelle is turning the crank and Miriam had the important job of helping the discrads get out the end of the saucer. We had a lot of fun trying slices from the different varieties of apples after ISabelle and Miriam washed them and I quartered them.
Jonathan mixed the applesauce, added the cinnamon and filled the jars.
Yummy!
My beautiful little girl.
My handsome boy.
We went to Robb's farm and got some fresh made ice cream.
Yum, yum!
We pulled out the Fall/Halloween decorations. The girls decided to try the bunny ears on Emily.
Bringing in the last of the garden produce before the frost hit.
Emily is so cute! And that applesauce looks yummy, I might have to try that next year.
ReplyDelete