Monday, February 2, 2009

You know it's bad when...

You know it's bad when your daughter comes running over to you yelling, "Mommy, there's poop coming out of Emily's neck!"

And can you really blame her for screaming bloody murder after being stripped down and then having her entire body wiped with freezing cold wet wipes in the middle of winter?

You know it's bad when a few hours later you go to pick your daughter up and think, oh, she must have spit up on her outfit. Then you realize, no, that's poop that has gone through 2 layers of clothes... again. Only this time it went up the front instead of the back.

And she screams bloody murder once more.

4 comments:

  1. That is nasty. Thank goodness I don't have any more kids in diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it seems far away, there WILL come a day when you miss that. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck! Thanks for reminding me why I am done, mothers should get hazardous duty pay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Sorry you had to clean it up twice! That's never happened to me (yet!) but I've had really bad ones like it.

    Rinna

    ReplyDelete